- The California-Nevada Annual Conference Disaster Response Ministry provides immediate relief to victims of Northern California wildfires. Please consider a donation to the California-Nevada Conference Disaster Response Fund.
- We share our property with Head Start/Kidz Community. We love to hear and see the infants and toddlers on the playground, exploring the neighborhood, and all the interactions with parents and teachers!
- Heifer Project: Provides livestock and support to persons in need throughout the world.
- Esperanza Fund: Administered by the Sierra Community House assisting local families in need of emergency assistance.
- Blankets and Tools through Church World Services: An international project to help struggling persons with blankets and tools.
- The Hunger Relief Program, formerly Project MANA - Providing hunger relief through weekly food distribution to local people in need.
- Care for our unhoused neighbors and stranded travelers through United for Action day packs with emergency supplies, and support of the Emergency Warming Center located at the United Methodist Church of the Mountains in Truckee.
- UMCOR - the United Methodist Committee on Relief is world-renowned - often the first to be present and last to leave in any disaster, working through local people, organizations, and congregations in the most need. 100% of your gifts go to each project or disaster area because the overhead is already taken care of through our connection as United Methodists. In 2017, Lake Tahoe United Methodist Church sent hygiene kits that joined 10,000 collected from around the US to people displaced from their homes because of earthquakes, flooding, wind, and fire. Some a long way away and some very close to here - that's the United Methodist way.