Please inquire about our Covid-19 policies and procedures as these change frequently with new State of California and Placer County guidelines. We work with each individual and group to ensure the safety of all.
Lake Tahoe Retreat Center is simple, memorable, and affordable.
This is a place where you are invited to enjoy the wonder of beautiful surroundings paired with loving hospitality for the perfect time away.
The Retreat Center is only 4 blocks from Lake Tahoe and is close to many amazing hiking trails and wonderful winter resort activities.
A camp/retreat is a great way to build relationships through shared experiences, new challenges, and changes of place and pace – what a meaningful way to explore what’s possible and life-giving!
Come and explore the adventure God has for you!
DAY USE OR OVERNIGHT GATHERINGS
The flexible spaces of the sanctuary, recreation/dining hall, outside stage area and garden circle are all available. Let us know if you would like to join us for Dinner Church at 5:30pm on Tuesday evenings.
RETREAT LODGE ACCOMMODATIONS
This inviting space hosts from 6 to 36 guests in two bunk rooms (10 bunks and 16 floor mattresses or cots) with a full kitchen, a dining and multipurpose room, two full and two half baths. ($40 per person per night)
The apartment area is ideal for individuals, couples, and families, or used as additional housing for larger retreats. It sleeps up to four in a full-size futon and two twins with its own full bath and living area. The space can be enjoyed on its own ($75 per night) or with the rest of the retreat center at no additional cost.
Our retreat center is ideal for youth groups, church retreats, campus ministry teams, outdoor recreation groups, community organizations, small adult groups and families.
Bring your friends, relatives, clubs and groups to experience a unique time away at the Lake Tahoe Retreat Center.
See the photos of the facilities on the Photo Gallery drop down page.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 546-2290.
- $40 per person, per night for bunk rooms. $75 per person, per night for apartment.
- Minimum charge on weekends: $250 for first night; $200 minimum for additional nights. Plus $200 one-time Stewardship fee for kitchen use, cleaning, garbage disposal, paper supplies, minor repairs and improvements.
- Reservation Deposit: $250 (This deposit secures your reservation and will be applied to the total due.)
Site Location and Mailing Address:
Located: On Bear Street between Cutthroat and Dolly Varden Avenues (parking lot on Cutthroat)
Street Address: 8425 Dolly Varden, Kings Beach, California
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 609, Kings Beach, California 96143
For Further Information: Send your questions by email to the Retreat Center Director/pastor: Jaime Rogers-Fairchild at email@example.com
To Make a Reservation:
(1) Check Availability Calendar and fill out the request form here: Retreat Request Form, or call 530-546-2290
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Make sure to complete the form with your full contact information.
(3) Once availability is confirmed by the director, you will be sent a form to be completed and returned along with your
$250.00 advance deposit check to:
Lake Tahoe United Methodist Church
P. O. Box 609
Kings Beach, CA 96143
(5) Upon receipt of your completed form and check we will respond with a confirmation email.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will join us at beautiful Lake Tahoe!